DOWNLOAD The Men’s Health Big Book of Exercises by Adam Campbell
TITLE: The Men’s Health Big Book of Exercises
Author: Adam Campbell
PDF format: 480 pages
Publisher: Rodale Books; 1 edition (December 22, 2009)
The Men’s Health Big Book of Exercises is the essential workout guide for anyone who wants a better body. As the most comprehensive collection of exercises ever created, this book is a body-shaping power tool for both beginners and longtime lifters alike. From start to finish, this 480-page muscle manual bulges with hundreds of useful tips, the latest findings in exercise science, and cutting-edge workouts from the world’s top trainers.
Inside The Men’s Health Big Book of Exercises you’ll find 619 exercises expertly demonstrated with color photographs, with dozens of movements for every muscle in your body, including:
* More than 100 core exercises! You’ll never run out of ways to sculpt your six-pack.
* 74 biceps, triceps, and forearm exercises: Build your arms faster than ever before.
* 64 chest exercises, and featuring dozens of variations of the pushup and bench press.
* 103 back exercises, so you can carve a v-shaped torso.
* 40 shoulder exercises, for a tank-top worthy torso.
* 99 quadriceps and calves exercises, to help you jump higher and run faster.
* 62 glutes and hamstrings exercises, for a more powerful, athletic body.
About the Author:
ADAM CAMPBELL, is the fitness director for Men’s Health and a National Magazine Award-winning writer. He holds a master’s degree in exercise physiology and is a NSCA-certified strength and conditioning coach. Campbell has appeared on Good Morning America, The Early Show, and VH-1.
The Men’s Health Big Book of Exercises